Double hung windows allow cool air to come in because they have top and bottom sashes that are both operable. This feature makes it the perfect choice for a window replacement in the summer. Besides that, you can also open the top sash while keeping the lower part closed to have more security, especially if you are living with children or pets at home.
This type of window is popular with Iowa residents and homeowners because of the good amount of ventilation it provides. Aside from this, double hung windows in Iowa are easy to clean and operate. As the leading home remodeling company in Eastern Iowa, Home Town Restyling has a wide range of double hung windows that will suit your home.
Designed with all the beautiful features of traditional wood windows and combined with the performance of today’s most technologically advanced glass systems, Restorations® Double Hung windows offer you the very best in both beauty and performance. Your new windows are virtually maintenance free, meaning you won’t have to spend your time painting and staining so you can enjoy your free time doing whatever you like.
Double Hung Window Features
- Minimal maintenance and easy operation with tilt-in feature, contoured lift-rails and pre-tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system.
- Advanced, triple weather-stripping seals for top efficiency performance.
- Our signature double-contoured narrow line window design adds striking curb appeal to your home and provides for maximum glass viewing area.
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate energy efficiency.
- Coved interior glazing bead for added elegance.
- Added security with recessed pick resistant locks.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with heavy-duty aluminum corner reinforcements for years of worry-free performance.
Reach out to Home Town Restyling in Eastern Iowa to get a double hung window installation or exterior doors for your house. Our staff will help you schedule the installation date with our team of experts. You can also ask for a free quote for any remodeling project you may have in mind.